Monday summary

Evening all. Monday again! Where is 2010 going!? First things first, go visit Phoebe who did a '5 good things' post today. She is a lovely blogger - in real life and in blogging land!

I have been a little ball of horrible today. I have had a lot on my mind over the weekend. Andrew moved out yesterday and I'll be staying in the house by myself for the next 5 weeks, so last night I was a little bit lonely in a big ol' house rattling around by myself. Also in the next couple of weeks I'm covering 2 other people's jobs, and even though I love my job, I know it's going to take all of my concentration up over the next few weeks, so I am trying to prepare myself and do the best I can. My 6 month probation date is coming up and I want to pass with flying colours!

My 5 good things:

1) I have got the afternoon off tomorrow so at 12.30 I'll be heading home and then meeting my Sister to do a spot of shopping and girly activities. Then the parentals, my Sister and I are going out for tea. Tapas! Yum. A little break from work and a yummy tea should put me back in a good mood.

2) Lots and lots of things and products to blog about - I just need to find time to type! Oh and somehow fix the problem of impending internet-less-ness!

3) Music. Currently reliving my younger days with a spot of Alanis Morissette.


4) I got asked by a stranger in the post room today if I was at my first job. Errrrm, no. I'm 25! I have been working full time since I was 18! hehe :)

5) Support from my blog friends. Seriously, you guys are fab! Your little messages on Facebook and your comments on my blog put a cheesy grin on my face.

Randomness in the form of pretty pictures? Yes please.
As always, borrowed from www.weheartit.com

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/monday-summary_16.html. Thanks!