Trevor Sorbie: heat defence blow dry spray

It's not often I use a product until the very last drop, so when I do I like to shout about it. The product in question is Trevor Sorbie's 'beautifully straightened' heat defence blow dry spray (for all hair types). I purchased this a good few months ago and use it on an almost daily basis. I spritz it generously onto my damp hair after washing and towel drying, then I either blow dry in sections or blast dry.. depending on how many times I hit the snooze button that particular morning.

It makes a huge difference to the look and feel of my hair compared to when I don't use anything. The thing I love about Trevor Sorbie products is the reasonable price of the range, plus the fact they're constantly on 3 for 2 at Boots in a mix and match deal, so you can try out a few different brands if you like too.

I would definitely repurchase this! Have you tried and loved any Trevor Sorbie products?

You have read this article beauty with the title Trevor Sorbie: heat defence blow dry spray. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/trevor-sorbie-heat-defence-blow-dry.html. Thanks!