I'm a Gift Girls Ambassador!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! So far today I have been a busy bee tidying up, packing a few things into boxes and getting excited about some apartment viewings this afternoon. I have also been catching up on some much needed blog reading and blog post writing. Time just seems to be running away with itself lately. How is it August already!?

I got an exciting email a couple of days ago and I wanted to share the details with you. I recently applied to be an Ambassador for Gift Girls and yippee, I was selected! Basically I now have a unique code which is GG1261. This means great things for you if you want to order anything from this fab site. If you enter my code at the checkout not only do you get 5% off your order but you also get a free gift.


My code will always be on my left hand sidebar so feel free to use it anytime you like. Personally I have got my eyes on this pretty pink Eiffel Tower Je T'aime necklace and the Geek Chic necklace. I can't get enough of cute jewellery like this. Everything is similar to Accessorize; cute, girly, fun, different, but with a much better price tag!

Happy Shopping!

P.S. I am also an Ambassador for Eyeko so if you're ever shopping on there, pop E8761 into the checkout code thingymabob for a free gift!
You have read this article miscellaneous with the title I'm a Gift Girls Ambassador!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-gift-girls-ambassador.html. Thanks!