Wish list (Kitchen edition) featuring Next Home

As some of you may know I was invited to enter a writing contest for Next by picking a topic and writing a blog post about it, then asking you lovely people to click on the Facebook 'like' button if you liked it. Well, I won! Yay! I was really pleased because I love writing and I love Next so it was a really nice surprise.

Lucky old me won a Next voucher worth £100 that is sat in my purse itching to be spent. But I'm trying to be good and wait until I move into my new place so that I can treat myself to some interior goodies from Next Home. Most of the furniture in our current place won't be moving on with me so I'll certainly need a few shopping trips!

I have got my eye on a few of these lovely kitchen things:

I heart everything in this picture, especially:

Mixed pastel soda glasses - £8
Polka bread tin - £15
Vintage words - £10

Pastel recycling bags - £10

Home Sweet Home doormat - £8

Cook Book stand - £10

Kitchen hooks - £10

Vintage Rose tablecloth - £15

Have you got your eye on anything?
You have read this article home sweet home with the title Wish list (Kitchen edition) featuring Next Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/wish-list-kitchen-edition-featuring.html. Thanks!