10 things that make me happy

I have been tagged by the beautiful Onyx to do the '10 things that make me happy' tag. I like these tags; they're fun to do and you can learn about your fellow bloggers a little bit too. If you fancy doing the tag go for it! Be sure to let me know the link if you do.

(All photos have been lovingly borrowed from www.weheartit.com)

1. Pugs
My Pugs, other people's Pugs, I love them! They're so cute. If I had £1 for every person who told me they're "yappy", "ugly" or "horrible little things" I would be a millionaire. I won't deny, they're a bit yappy but they're adorable! Loving, loyal, intelligent, Lily and Lola are my best friends!


2. My family.
Self explanatory! 

3. Tea. 
I go through cups upon cups of milky tea day in day out. If I don't have it, my head hurts. I can't start the day without it! I'm officially addicted to tea. I'm also partial to a bit of camomile tea. Perfect for wind-down time before bed.

4. My blog. 
I have been blogging a year now and I can't imagine life before Lily loves Lola was invented! I can't go anywhere without my camera now, I have received some wonderful products that I wouldn't normally have been able to have, and I have made loads of great friends. Blogging is the perfect hobby - I get to write about anything I like and I get to make friends with you lovely folk along the way.


5. Planning holidays.
This is my favourite thing to do. I love travelling and going on holiday, but I LOVE the planning element of it. Flicking through brochures, pricing up flights, planning day trips, saving up. Such fun!

6. Going to the cinema and watching movies. 
I love losing myself in a really good film. My ultimate girly movie that I watch when I'm alone is The Notebook. It makes me long for my own love story just like the movies.

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" :)


7. Shopping.
I don't need to explain this one to you ladies do I :)

8. Singing/music.
Life without music is a very dull one indeed. I also love to sing, particularly in the car but I'm also partial to singing into a hairbrush.

9. Being silly. 
Life is too short to be serious and let things get you down. If something is making you unhappy, don't do it anymore. That's my new motto and it's so simple!


10. Pampering. 
I love nothing more than having some time on my own, painting my nails, sticking a face mask on and chilling out. If I'm feeling down or I've had a busy day a bubble bath is the perfect solution!
You have read this article tag with the title 10 things that make me happy. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/10-things-that-make-me-happy.html. Thanks!