Wish list featuring River Island

It has to be said, River Island is one of my favourite stores. From the heels and bags, to the jumpers and going out dresses, I always want so many things from there. Plus their jeans fit me like a glove whereas I really struggle to find jeans that fit nicely in other shops.

I have got my eye on a few things at the moment...

I love this skirt - it would look great for work or dressed down with a slouchy tee tucked in. Great for the colder months ahead too.



I spotted this a-m-a-z-i-n-g flying jacket in store a couple of days ago but the £150 price tag put me off. A girl has a budget you know!


But then I spotted this almost identical version at a much more reasonable £59.99. I reeally want a flying jacket! I had one when I was about 9 when it probably wasn't in fashion by any means. I'm just ahead of my time obviously :)


These wedges are beautiful. They're the perfect wedges that would go with anything! A really good investment.


 And finally, do you remember my cute panda hat that I lived in last Winter? This is the new version!


How about you? Bought any star buys from RI that I've missed on my wish list? Do let me know!
You have read this article fashion with the title Wish list featuring River Island. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/08/wish-list-featuring-river-island.html. Thanks!