Review: Evian Brumisateur - Facial Spray

I received this product to review and I have been busy testing it out to share my thoughts with you. I know of sprays like this which are meant to freshen and cool you (I remember working at Boots at college; MagiCool sold out and there was a mass panic to get hold of some!) but this is the first I have known about a spray that also claims to tone, refresh, hydrate and also fix makeup.

What do they say?

The Evian Brumisateur is 100% natural, mineral balanced and neutral PH. It is designed for use as part of a daily skincare routine or just to be used as and when extra hydration is needed. It claims to increase skin hydration by 14%!

Perfect for setting makeup with its weightless, invisible finish, this clever spray helps avoid the need for facial powder reapplication. Suitable for all skin types, this gentle mist is pefect for the delicate skin of babies and children.

Would I repurchase? Probably not for everyday use but this is definitely something I would consider for a hot sunny holiday because it is very refreshing and cooling. The smaller size would fit perfectly into a handbag and could easily be carried around during the Summer months.

The Evian Brumisateur costs £3.50 (50ml), £6.95 (150ml), or £8.95 (300ml). 
You have read this article beauty with the title Review: Evian Brumisateur - Facial Spray. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-evian-brumisateur-facial-spray.html. Thanks!