Hair update

As some of you know I'm growing my hair and plan to grow it as long as possible. When I was about 19 I had lovely long locks which I decided to get chopped off one day. Since then my hair has wavered between a short graduated bob and being shoulder length. It really suits me short but I don't have the time or energy to style it every morning and since having permanent extensions I have wanted really long hair without the hassle and expense of paying for replacement extensions every 4 months!

I had a long overdue trim this morning as it hasn't been cut since January (apart from fringe trims). It looks and feels so much better, I'm really pleased with it.


I am going to continue using the Lee Stafford Overnight Treatment as it makes my hair dead shiny and smooth the next morning, and I hardly need to use straighteners now which is great. I really recommend this if you have fine to medium hair like me.

I'm also going to use a deep conditioning treatment once a week, either VO5 hot oil or the Anatomicals hair mask (which I will post a review about soon).

If anyone can recommend a deep conditioning treatment that is worth a try then please let me know!

Hopefully it will be as long as this is no time!! :)

V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Hair update. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/hair-update.html. Thanks!