Garnier Pure Active range

I was kindly offered some products from the new Garnier range and of course I said yes! I had wanted to try out this range because a) it helps spotty people like me and b) I have heard lots of good things about it.

I was so excited to try these products out because at the time I had some spots, blemishes and just pants skin in general!

L-R: Deep pore unclogging wash, Blackhead clearing scrub, Spot-on roll-on, Spot fighting 24hr moisturiser

I had planned on trying one product at a time to avoid overloading my skin. I was worried the range would be too harsh as my skin can sometimes be sensitive. However, I took the risk and used everything at once and it was fine! No irritation, no allergic reaction, no nothing! Yay.

The range promises to give results after 1 day. I perhaps was too much of an eager beaver and expected my skin to improve after the 1st use. It didn't.

After 1 week I saw a slight improvement and after nearly 2 weeks I have almost clear skin! In fact..I was at the Dior counter on Monday and the counter lady said I had "lovely clear skin!" I actually thought she was joking! My boyfriend whispered "see I told you so!" :)

I have been using the face wash every morning and evening along with my regular toner or sometimes a face wipe, just to make sure all of my make-up has been removed. I have used the scrub 2 - 3 times a week, and the moisturiser and spot roll-on daily.

* I love the face wash. It makes my skin feel really clean and doesn't dry it out. I would definitely re-purchase this as a daily face wash.

* I love the scrub and will continue to use it 2 - 3 times a week to exfoliate. The 'scrubby bits' (what are they called?!) are effective without being too scratchy.

* I have to say I don't like the spot roll-on. I dabbed this on religiously every evening onto every single spot and it did nothing. Some even appeared worse the next day! I have now stopped using this in my routine.

* I like the moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and I hope that using it along with the face wash and scrub has contributed to the improvement in my skin. I will continue to use it daily and I would repurchase it if my skin continues to remain clear.

I am generally impressed with the range, apart from the spot roll-on. After almost 2 weeks I am relatively spot free and I feel a lot more confident about my skin. As I mentioned, my skin can be quite sensitive and usually when I use anything like Clean & Clear or Clearasil my skin hates it! But I have had no problems whatsoever with Garnier Pure Active.

If anyone wants any more info on any of the products please let me know.

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Garnier Pure Active range. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/garnier-pure-active-range.html. Thanks!