Tell Me Something

I have been tagged by the wonderful Wonderlander to do this and straight away I was like 'yay'. I like doing these kind of tags especially when they're so original like this one! I also like being tagged and it makes me smile that people think of me/my blog when they pass these on.

Anyway, I shall answer all of the questions and tag 3 people at the bottom. Enjoy!

1. What is your favourite item of clothing?

My Alexander McQueen scarf. I bought it from Harvey Nichols about 2 years ago for £130 and I have worn it a gazillion times. It jazzes up a plain outfit and it's such a lovely colour. This is the exact one I've got and it is still being sold on Net a Porter!

I sort of collect scarves and I love designer ones. I have quite a few Missoni that I should probably wear more!

2. What are your biggest obsessions?

My dogs, my blog, Nicole Richie, planning things, my future and my hair.

3. Who inspires you?

Nicole Richie, I love her clothes, accessories, hair, make-up, everything! I have to admit though I preferred her when she was a bit wilder :)

4. Who is your favourite designer and why?

Chanel but I will probably never own anything apart from sunglasses, unless I win the lottery.

5. What is your favourite song ever?

I don't have 1 inparticular, I love so many types of music! I like 'Free As A Bird' by The Beatles as it's a beautiful song and makes me feel happy. It sort of reminds me of old times and being a teenager which I like. I love 'Just A Girl' by No Doubt and anything by them reminds me of my best friend.

6. What is your favourite song right now?
 
Honestly.. I don't have one. I prefer older music than chart stuff.

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?

A bag of Revels because sometimes I'm hard, sometimes I'm squishy and sometimes I'm sweet!

8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow?

Postboxes, calypso lollies, cheese, bogeys, the ocean, and my favourite pjs which are both indigo & violet :)

9. What's your favourite film?

The Notebook (sooooo original, not!) I love this film. Even though it's sad and makes me cry it makes me happy too. Ryan Gosling is gorge and I could watch it over and over and never get bored. I'm also a fan of anything from the 80s like The Goonies, Return to Oz, The Labyrinth, The Lost Boys, Back To The Future..

10. Who's your favourite actor?

Shia LaBeouf because he is bloomin gorgeous.

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

On a private beach, sunbathing, reading, with waiter service and pure peace and quiet!

12. What are your 3 favourite smells?

My boyfriend's aftershave (Cool Water), my Mum's purple dressing gown and my Soap & Glory handcream.

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?

Tea, cake and prawns in marie rose sauce.

14. What is your most treasured possession?

I think it would be my photo albums and boxes of photos. They hold so many memories and I would be very sad if I lost them. Also a couple of watches:- my Juicy Couture watch that my boyfriend got me for Christmas and my Dior watch from my parents for my 18th birthday.

15. What did you always want to be/ do when you grew up?

I always wanted to be a Vet but science wasn't my best subject. Then I really wanted to be a famous author/journalist. Then I wanted to be an airline pilot. Needless to say I haven't done any of those things and I'm still trying to figure out which direction to head in!

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be?

I would be chocolate chip cookie dough as it is blatantly the best ice-cream ever!

17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?

Drew Barrymore. I like her coz she's quirky and beautiful and likeable - not that I'm any of those 3 things! lol.

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?

I would go to the park with my dogs and sit in the sun. I would meet my best friend for a hot chocolate and a chat. I would go for a massage/pedicure/facial. Then I would watch a girly film or 2 and then cuddle with my bf.

19. If you were a flower, what would you be?

Probably a daffodil because they are a happy kind of flower.

20. Tell me a random thing....be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love.....

I like the Shakespeare quote "come what come may, time and the hour runs through the roughest day". I heard it once and have never forgotten it.

I tag:

Faffaholic

V xxx

P.S. I have just been to see Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince and I LOVED it! Go see it! :)
You have read this article tag with the title Tell Me Something. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/tell-me-something.html. Thanks!