Miners cosmetics

I was recently sent some products from Miners Cosmetics to try out and I have been busy giving everything a go.

L - R: Nail Polish in 'paint the town red' (£2.99), Beauty Brilliance Highlighter Stick in 'dream' (£3.99), Nail Polish in 'graphite' (£2.99), Liquid Line in 'blue' (£2.93), Lash Curl Mascara in 'waterproof brown' (£3.99), Crystal Crush Lipgloss in 'tropical' (£3.91), Dream Eyes Eyeliner in 'black' (£2.44), Complete Base matte foundation in 'dark' (£4.99).

I am going to talk about the nail polishes first, as I was instantly impressed with them particularly the red colour 'paint the town red'. The consistency is quite runny so I only needed a tiny amount on the brush but the colour is so rich and I only needed 1 coat! I loved both the colours. I'm not usually a fan of dark polishes but I am now converted! I have been wearing the red colour on my toes for a week or so and there are no chips and it still looks super bright! And as mentioned, I only needed one coat!

Not my toes obviously! :)

At £2.99 they are a really good price and there are about 10 on my wish-list including 'Jezebel' which is a hot pink, and 'Spellbound' which is a gorgeous purple colour. I don't have any purple nail polishes and I have been wanting one for a while so I think I will have to make some purchases!

Check out the website here. It's a really pretty, girly website and there is loads to look at.

I am going to try out the eye products this week and do another post and maybe do some FOTD's to show you what they look like on me.

I hope everyone is having a super weekend! It is a year today since me and my boyfriend had our 1st date so we are celebrating today and he is taking me out later. I have been told to "wear something warm, but nice". Right ok, thanks! That doesn't help at all :)

Lots of love,

V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Miners cosmetics. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/miners-cosmetics.html. Thanks!