My first Eyeko purchase and Boots vs. Superdrug

I have desperately been on the hunt for a concealer lately but haven't been particularly impressed by any that I've tried.

But then.. I was walking out of Superdrug last week when I noticed the tiniest shelf in a corner behind a stand which belonged to Eyeko!

I had been planning to make a purchase on the Eyeko website (using one of the ambassador codes to get a freebie) but Superdrug had an offer on Eyeko and there was about £1/£2 off everything.

The Touch Up & Go concealer was about £3.50 (normally £5.00) and straight away I was impressed, even just dabbing a bit on my hand! I decided to buy it and give it a whirl as it was so cheap.
.
It is perfect and covers my dark circles instantly. It glides on nicely and doesn't feel like it's just "sitting" on the surface.

Top marks for this, I love it!

I like the look of the 3 in 1 cream and the pale pink nail polish so I think they will be my next purchases! The cream is £6.00 and the nail polishes are £3.00 each.


Click here for the online store. There is free shipping worldwide too which I think is fab!

Also, I was in Superdrug today and I have to mention the terrible music in there. There was some sort of Amy Winehouse going on and I'm not lying, I could have done better myself. Do they do it on purpose as a joke!? (for people not in the UK, they play well-known songs covered by random singers who can't seem to sing).

There seemed to be 33% off nearly everything in there too! I picked up some of their Tea Tree sensitive cleansing wipes for around £1.40. They also have the new Garnier Pure Active range on offer. I want to try it but after my Clean & Clear disaster I'm scared to try anything too harsh. I like the look of the roll-on spot zapper though!

"Hi, I don't have any spots!"

Click here to check out the Pure Active range.

I'm starting to prefer Superdrug to Boots, which makes me feel somewhat of a traitor. I used to work at Boots when I was studying in sixth form and I love the whole advantage card thing, but they just seem so pricey and don't have as many offers as Superdrug. If Superdrug got involved with Soap & Glory and Lee Stafford I would be fully converted!

Which do you prefer?

V xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title My first Eyeko purchase and Boots vs. Superdrug. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-first-eyeko-purchase-and-boots-vs.html. Thanks!