Weight loss and job gain!

With the help of the lovely and ever so buff Deanne Berry I am going to lose 3/4 of a stone!

Before I went on holiday in May I was eating really well, working out using the Pump It Up dvd, Wii Fit, jogging and playing squash twice a week. Then in Florida I tucked into American sized portions for 2 weeks and the only exercise I did was turning over on my sunbed or wandering round theme parks!

I decided, if I declare this to the blogging world then I HAVE to get motivated to work out because I have told you all that I'm going to! :D

I am not going to diet or cut anything out of my diet. I have tried every quick fix under the sun; Special K diet, Slim Fast, even the Beyonce maple syrup drink thing! They work temporarily but once I go back to the real world I end up back at square one.

From now on I am going to reduce the amount of sweets/crisps I consume, drink more water and do my Pump It Up dvd 3 times a week, play squash once a week and do Wii Fit or (newly purchased) Wii Active inbetween if I get time. Plus I walk my dogs twice a day and walk to places instead of driving if I can!

I love this dvd. It is the best workout dvd I have tried. It consists of a warm-up, aerobics, dance routines, boxercise, toning, then a cool down. If the thought of doing "crazy legs" to Can't Touch This is your cup of tea then I really recommend it! Sometimes I try to complete the whole thing (torture) but usually I do the warm-up, aerobics, toning then the cool down. The aerobics section is so much fun but very energetic! I think the dvd is about £5.99 on Play.com so it is a good bargain.

I will report back occasionally and let you know how (badly) I'm doing.

* * *

Also, after just 6 days of jobhunting and joining agencies I was offered a job! It was my one and only interview, and I was the last person they saw. Apparently they had already decided who they wanted but then they interviewed me and decided I would be a good addition to the company! They are 'Investors in People' and have said that if I see any courses I want to study they are more than happy for me to do them and I think they even pay for them! Result! They want me to start on Monday. Eek!

I am very very nervous. I hate being the new girl. I always come across as being very quiet and nervous. Fingers crossed everything goes ok. First days are just awful aren't they!

Lots of love,

xxx
You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Weight loss and job gain!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/weight-loss-and-job-gain.html. Thanks!