Lemonade Stand award

I have been nominated for this award by Nicola over at Nicola Ticola Ponders. I was very flattered.. I love hearing that my blog is someones favourite! I try my best to make my blog a good read and give it a bit of variety and I hope the rest of you guys enjoy reading it too!

Check out Nicola's blog if you haven't already. I first spotted her blog when I saw her adorable pooch, Lord Wallace, and fell in love with the little chap!

I have to pick 12 favourites to pass the award on to. The ones I picked are all lovely blogs and you should check them out (if you haven't already).











xxx

Edit: Yes my maths skills need polishing! There are infact 13 blogs up there :)
You have read this article tag with the title Lemonade Stand award. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/lemonade-stand-award.html. Thanks!