Honest Scrap tag

I have been tagged by Greta to do this (check out her blog here!)

You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag 10 people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.

1. I'm obsessed with the welfare of animals and insects. Any sort of animal cruelty upsets me and I won't kill a bug no matter how big or small. If I'm driving and there's a greenfly in my car, I have to pull over and free it into the grass.

2. Me and my boyfriend worked at the same architecture company (me as a secretary, him as an architects assistant) but we didn't speak or notice each other for 4 months then one day we got talking over the internet and a couple of weeks later he asked me out :) 3 days later we were both made redundant!

3. As you all know we have 3 dogs. Bf has had Geri for a year and a half, and we have had the 2 pugs since December last year. I have always loved pugs so when we heard the Dogs Trust had 2 we drove straight there, fell in love with them and adopted them! They had been handed in after their owner died and they had been mistreated by her. They were 18 months old and hadn't been house trained or walked on a lead so we had to start from scratch with them. It was tough but they picked everything up really well.

4. I'm constantly trying to lose a 'couple of pounds' but I'm just too lazy and love my food too much.

5. I have a very wide range of musical tastes. I particularly like The Drifters and saw them in concert in March (not the original line up obviously, but they have carried on the group with relatives). They were brill - I loved it!

6. I love anything to do with Harry Potter. I see all the first showings of the films (I once went to a midnight showing and was front of the queue, lol). I have got a Gryffindor t shirt that I wear to bed and I was recently in Orlando at Islands of Adventure and got unbelievably excited when I saw them building the new Harry Potter land!!

7. I have got low self confidence and whatever I do I feel I could have done better or done it differently.

8. I take photos of everything. On my last 2 week holiday I had 1500 photos to sort through. I love capturing the moment and I hate the thought of not having photographic evidence of important events!

9. I can't and won't make decisions.. ever. I just physically can't! Even if it's "what shall we have for tea?", I just can't give an answer!

10. One day when my bf is a qualified architect and he is earning lots of money I would love to go back to studying and find the right career. I would love to open a pug rescue centre and do something for the love of it rather than for money.

I'm going to tag 10 blogs that I like and that have 60 followers or less - go check them out!

Desire is necessary to keep life in motion
ClassyDea66
A Storm in a Teacup
Baby Blonde: make-up chat
CBethGlitter
Make-up Ramblings from Heather
Magpie Girl
Rosa Adores
Reaching For The Stars
Threadzeppelin

V xxx
You have read this article tag with the title Honest Scrap tag. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2009/07/honest-scrap-tag.html. Thanks!