Birthday treats

As some of you know it was my birthday yesterday! I am now 25.. scary stuff. I still feel 19. (That was a nice age, I'd like to go back there please!) Anyway I'm not big on celebrating my birthday so it was just like any other day except we had chinese for tea and  more cake than usual :)

I mainly got money this year along with lots of Topshop vouchers which added up nicely, H&M vouchers, Benefit Bad Gal mascara in brown, flowers, wine, home-made cake, a dancing game for the Wii, and some other bits and bobs. My best friend got me the cutest cook book full of cake recipes so I'm going to go all Nigella on you at some point soon.

I have spent a couple of my vouchers already. I bought an Eiffel Tower print t shirt (£22) and a floral print button up cardigan (£35) - both Topshop.


The t shirt detailing is so cute don't you think? And I'm a sucker for anything with a floral pattern! Topshop had lots of nice things in actually. It has been a while since I've been shopping as I hate the sales and I had enough new things for Christmas. But seriously, vouchers just burn a hole in my pocket - I have to spend them! I spotted some really nice jewellery that I might go back for.

My Mum's cake was lovely; we all had a slice with a cup of tea.




You can see my family like Moonpig cards can't you! Check out my R Patz card from my Sister. The new Katie and Peter?? Damn right! And I have a slight Baby Ruth obsession whenever I go to America in case you wondered :) This card cracks me up every time I look at it - check out his face!
You have read this article diary with the title Birthday treats. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/birthday-treats.html. Thanks!