Crowns & flowers (& a Pug)

Here are a few snaps of the makeup I had on today; nothing too fancy but I wanted to use liquid eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow so I kept everything else pretty simple. No lipstick for a change! I actually achieved symmetrical and neat flicks which doesn't happen very often - yay. I just used lipbalm on my lips (The Body Shop's Yes Yes Yes Oui Oui Oui which I love) and Benefit's Coralista for a bit of colour.

I'm having a "I like my brown hair" day but a "my teeth look huge in these photos" day instead - oh the joys of being a female! The last photo made me chuckle - check out my rather fetching hair clip! Today I'm definitely not patient enough for a fringe in my eyes.




:) Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
:) Maybelline mineral concealer
:) Benefit 'Brow-zings' kit
:) Maybelline Line Definer eyeliner
:) Maybelline Shadow Express eyeshadow
:) Loreal Double Extension serum mascara
:) Benefit 'Coralista' blusher 
:) The Body Shop lipbalm 'Yes Yes Yes Oui Oui Oui'

The Maybelline Line Definer makes it so easy to do eyeliner - it doesn't dry up and the fine nib gives good control over the thickness of the line you can achieve. I reeally like this product. It's one of the free things I received at the Maybelline event last year but I would definitely purchase this myself.

I popped to the shops this morning for groceries and ended up in Topshop. I remembered that I still had a few pounds left on a gift card and I spotted this adorable gold crown ring which I snapped up. I also got this long floral cardigan from Primark - I can't get enough of florals at the moment. I thought it would look lovely with a plain vest underneath and skinny jeans. Bring on the warmer weather!




Lola wanted to say "hey". She was poorly last week but she is ok now. Back to her naughty self :)

You have read this article beauty with the title Crowns & flowers (& a Pug). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/crowns-flowers-pug.html. Thanks!