Monday summary

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a good weekend. I was in Blackburn for the weekend and got back yesterday late afternoon then spent the evening watching chick flicks. We watched The Ugly Truth which I thought was kinda ok, and Failure to Launch which is one of my fave chick flicks. I didn't have time to blog all weekend so I've got lots to talk about this week.

Here are my 5 good things:

1) I got a fringe! :) At first I liked it, then I hated it, then I learnt how to style it and I like it again! I don't know how long it will last; my hair grows so fast that I will need it trimming soon no doubt! Or I may just let it grow. I haven't decided yet..

2) Parcels waiting for me at the post office. I love receiving parcels especially when I have no idea what they are! It's nice getting surprises. Being a blogger means that occasionally I get sent things to review which is great - just getting bills in the post the whole time is rubbish!


3) The huge cake we made is almost gone and there are no more treats left in the house so I feel more positive that I can stop being such a greedy guts! Plans for this week = lots of veg and fish. I am going to turn into a huge slice of cake if I'm not careful! You are what you eat as they say!

4) I got offered a job - woohoo!

5) Number 4 means I can start to plan my holidays for this year! Planning holidays is my favourite activity. I'm hoping to visit my sister in Gibralter at some point in the next few months then go away somewhere sunny with the bf in the Summer, and there has also been talk of a girlie holiday this year too.

Where are you going on holiday this year?
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/monday-summary_15.html. Thanks!