In & Out

In

American Apparel are opening a new store in Leeds - wahey! I can get a good look at the clothes now instead of relying on the website. Also I really resent paying P&P (cheapskate).

Antiques. Ever since I visited a proper antiques shop at the weekend I have become obsessed with owning old things :) I really want some vintage typewriters although I have no idea where I would put them! In the future I would love to have a house with a study/library where I could display my vintage typewriters alongside all my books and a huge comfy chair for reading :)


Finding awesome blogs. I'm always finding new little treasures - here are some of my recent new reads: Life of a Twenty Somethingoh emma, & Canned Fashion. If you are reading this and you're new let me know your blog link in the comments! I'd love to have a read.

Baking. I don't enjoy cooking but baking is something I can definitely get excited about. I recently made the Hummingbird cake from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook that my friend got me for my birthday and it was a-maz-ing! My next attempt is going to be marshmallow cupcakes! Yum. Actually baking isn't too hard as long as you have all the right ingredients and some scales to weigh everything out. It's just a case of getting the mixture right and decorating it to look pretty :)

Watching movies. This is always 'in' for me because I adore watching dvds and going to the cinema. Recently I re-watched He's Just Not That Into You and Girl Interrupted, and 500 Days of Summer is on constantly. At the cinema I last saw Sherlock Holmes and I'd like to go see Valentine's Day, The Princess & The Frog and The Book of Eli. My friend has lent me Marley & Me and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas on dvd but I'm not quite ready for the major crying fest.

Out

Missing blonde hair a little. You guys need to keep telling me I look better as a brunette! *fishes for compliments.* I think I'm struggling with the makeup change. As a blonde I could just stick some bronzer on and a little mascara and I was good to go but now I feel like I need a face transplant or something! Last time this was my regular hair colour I wore little to no makeup so it's certainly a challenge!

Uncertainty about the future. I'd love to be one of those people who have a career and life planned out but I tend to just take things as they come and occasionally I make silly choices. But they, that's life I guess! Everything happens for a reason.


Struggling with my weight loss and having a couple of seriously bad weeks - there was a flurry of birthdays and meals out/cake/alcohol/general face stuffing. I need to get back on track with the WLC but I fear I have fallen well and truly off the track. I'm hoping when I start my permanent job my routine will get back to normal and I won't have time for mid afternoon cake breaks. Temping and an odd routine isn't ideal especially for someone like me who is a creature of habit!

All photos - www.weheartit.com
Click HERE to see what I heart.
You have read this article in/out with the title In & Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-out.html. Thanks!