New hair revealed: going back to my roots!

Well... I said I had been thinking about it and once I get an idea into my head it's hard to stop myself! For the past six years I have spent a small fortune getting blonde highlights and having them done every 4 to 6 weeks and I felt like it was time for a change. I love being blonde and I think it suits me but six years is a long time and I think I'm going to stick with my natural hair colour for a while.

I'm really pleased with it and I don't feel it has washed my complexion out too much. It's such a close match to my natural colour too!

Let me know what you think! :) xx


You have read this article beauty with the title New hair revealed: going back to my roots!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-hair-revealed-going-back-to-my-roots.html. Thanks!