WLC - week 7

I have been a bit reluctant to post a weight update this week. I have lost a huge amount of weight since my last weigh-in and it has been due to stress. I start my new job tomorrow and nerves have really got to me, so my eating has been very up and down. My last weight was 69.6kg and I am now 67.8kg - a loss of 1.8kg which is almost 4lbs! I'm pretty sure I will gain some of it back next week.

This week's challenge is to share how you deal with cravings and how do you control yourself. Well, for me it depends. If I reeeally want something then I will have it but I try to be sensible and just have a little of it. If I want something but I know that it won't make me happy and will just end up making me feel really full and bloated then I keep busy until the feeling passes. I will get a big drink of squash or a cup of tea, or sometimes an apple or something. It has been a long time since I've had an all out feast on junk - these days I try to have treats in moderation. I also try to concentrate on the feeling of losing a couple of pounds and feeling amazing and I know that eating rubbish all day every day isn't going to help with that. Also if I have exercised that day then I may have a bigger tea than usual or pudding.

Katy Perry: figure envy!!


You have read this article diet and exercise with the title WLC - week 7. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/wlc-week-7.html. Thanks!