My style inspiration

The wonderful Gemma recently did a Style Inspiration post and I am going to share my inspirations with you all. My taste is quite casual so you may not agree with some of my choices but hey, we can't all like the same things! :)

All the photos I have used are from a Google image search. If I stole your picture and you're cross I'm sorry - just let me know! You can click on each collage to see a bigger view and get a good look at the outfits.

Feel free to do your own post and share your inspirations - I'd love to read them! Let me know in the comments box if you do your own.


Ashley Tisdale - I love her mix of casual style with fabulous accessories. Her collection of designer bags is stunning - I especially like the metallic bag on the right hand side of my collage. She still manages to look girly and feminine even in tough biker boots, but she also looks great in pretty dresses and flip flops or if she's dressed for the gym. Also she alternates between blonde and brown hair like moi and she looks great with both. I also love her sunglasses collection.


Zooey Deschanel - This is a total no brainer! I love Zooey D so of course I love her style. Usually seen in dresses, her vintage and girly style is fab whether it's in a lacy number or a floaty, silk dress. She also has lovely hair with a fringe that never looks out of place - how does she do that!?


Jennifer Aniston - She is so sophisticated and well groomed. I hope to be as glam when I'm in my 30s and 40s. I like how she can make a plain white t shirt with jeans look AMAZING and of course she has the most fabulous hair.


Alexa Chung - I almost didn't choose Alexa as I think she is far too thin, almost impossibly thin, and that isn't someone I can relate to. BUT, saying that, she does have really cool style so I had to include her. I love her casual, everyday style which can sometimes be quite granny-ish but who else can pull it off except Alexa ay! I love her best in a high waisted skirt with a cute top and some flat shoes.


Whitney Port - I prefer Whitney to Lauren as she's a little bit more colourful. I love her playsuit collection and the way she mixes different colours and patterns.


Ashley Olsen - Ashley is my favourite of the Olsen twins. My favourite look above is the centre picture with the geeky specs. A plain, dark outfit but it looks absolutely stunning! I love her collection of chunky rings and her huge designer handbags.


Nicole Richie - Of course Nicole has to make an appearance. She's my favourite celebrity ever and I've loved her style from the word go - yes even the Juicy tracksuits and long tatty hair extensions! I love her best in big sunnies, head scarves and anything floaty and summery. She looks amazing in maxi dresses especially!
You have read this article style inspiration with the title My style inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-style-inspiration.html. Thanks!