Review: Benefit Bad Gal brown

I got this for my birthday and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you. This is a fairly new addition to Benefit and I first tried it out when I received a makeover at one of the Benefit counters last November (click HERE to read that post).

The wand is much smaller than the original Bad gal wand which I know some people struggle with (although I quite like it). And of course the colour is a lovely brown which I thought would compliment my brown eyes and new brown hair nicely.


As you can see it is a nice, subtle mascara which requires a couple of coats to get the desired look. I love the wand and find that it really seperates my lashes as it coats them and the wand doesn't get messy with excess mascara and clumpy bits.

I think this is a real winner and perfect if you have pale lashes but you don't want an extreme black lashed look. Without mascara on my eyelashes are virtually undetectable so this works great for me.

It retails at £15.50 so it's not cheap but I'm hoping I'll get a lot of use out of it :)


You have read this article beauty with the title Review: Benefit Bad Gal brown. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/review-benefit-bad-gal-brown.html. Thanks!