Cath Kidston - new collection


I was excited to receive contact from the Cath Kidston partner programme inviting me to become an affiliate. I love Cath Kidston products and I know some of you guys do too which is why I'm excited to be able to let you all know when the new ranges come out.

The Spring 2010 collection is now available online - just click on the link in my sidebar on the left hand side which will transport you straight to the website. I'm particularly loving the messenger bags especially this one:


They are currently offering free UK shipping on orders over £100 so get clicking!
You have read this article share the love with the title Cath Kidston - new collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/cath-kidston-new-collection.html. Thanks!