Primark trip & hair help needed!

I had some birthday cash to use and headed to Primark where, lets face it, you get lots more for your money. I really like Topshop at the moment but I wanted more than one or two things and they're charging £50 for plain jumpers these days. Anyway, I digress! Here's what I got :) They had lots of other things that I liked but nothing in my size which is always the way!





I love the floral dress - the scoop at the back is lower than the front so it looks really nice on. I have to constantly breathe in when I wear it as it's quite clingy but anywhoo! I also love the pink t shirt which has ruffle sleeves which dress it up a little.

I also popped to Boots to stock up on a few things and decided to get some John Frieda brunette shampoo and conditioner. I still have some Clynol shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair but I like to alternate between a couple of different brands and my purple shampoo for blonde hair is no longer any use to me! I also got a huge Tresemme barrel brush which is good for smoothing my hair under.

Right girls I need your help. I try everything to get volume in my hair and nothing works. It either makes my hair feel unwashed and overloaded with product or it lasts until I step out of the door and then a tiny poof of wind knocks it flat! Which products or tools do you recommend? What have you tried and tested with good results? I need your help!


You have read this article fashion with the title Primark trip & hair help needed!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/02/primark-trip-hair-help-needed.html. Thanks!