Barry M: Mint Green

After my disappointment with Collection 2000's Button Moon I was excited to try out my new Barry M addition. Like my other Barry M polishes this one is really good - cheap price, only 1 or 2 coats needed, no clumping and it gives a nice smooth, shiny finish.

I also quite like that when it chips I can peel it off instead of having ugly chipped nails - probably not very good for my nails but convenient all the same!


This is a lovely colour for Spring/Summer and I will definitely be wearing this on my holidays this year. I have also got my eye on the new pastel shades which you can see here. Berry Ice Cream in particular is very pretty - plus they're all called Ice Cream so I definitely can't resist! :) Have you picked up any of the new polishes yet? Link me to your review if you have!


You have read this article beauty with the title Barry M: Mint Green. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/03/barry-m-mint-green.html. Thanks!