Collection 2000: Button Moon

I was so looking forward to trying out this polish - it is my first Collection 2000 nail polish and I have heard only good things about the quality and the colours in the range. I decided I would have Button Moon nails for the weekend and so last night I got out my diddy little polish and started to paint away.

After the first coat I was extremely unimpressed. I ended up with streaks that looked absolutely dreadful! Now, I'm not the neatest nail polish applier in the world but I normally don't have any trouble achieving a smooth, glossy finish for a day or so until the chips start to appear. Not with this polish it seems!


Even after 2 coats I wasn't happy. The streaks were covered but I was left with a bumpy finish.


I will give Button Moon another chance but this morning it was removed ready for Barry M's Mint Green to take its place. What a shame! Perhaps it will fare better with a base coat? I will have to try that next time. Very disappointing!
You have read this article beauty with the title Collection 2000: Button Moon. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/03/collection-2000-button-moon.html. Thanks!