Monday summary (house hunting, countryside rambling & a piglet!)

HAPPY MONDAY!! Did you all have a good weekend? We viewed a house on Saturday which I can easily say is my dream home; downstairs loo, master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, 2 other bedrooms, enclosed back garden, high spec kitchen.. I can safely say if we are unsuccessful with our application then I give up house hunting because, not only is it hard work, I know I won't find anything as perfect as that house. If we stay where we are we have been told we can decorate so that is pretty cool :)

My 5 good things:

1) I am officially obsessed with shredding! Click here to find out what the hell I'm talking about :) I feel so fit and I hope I can keep going. I have lost half a stone since I last weighed myself but my weight has been very up and down over the past few weeks so what I need to do now is keep the scales heading down in the right direction!

2) We either have a perfect house to move into or we can decorate our current place; we can't lose! :)

I love this tree design!

3) Walking. Our hike round the Yorkshire countryside on Saturday was fun - apart from getting lost as the sun was going down - but boy oh boy, my muscles ache from it! It was lovely to see rabbits and pheasants running around, and even a newborn lamb! Altogether now.. "aaah".

4) The sun is shining - what more can I say! This makes me super happy.


5) I have a long overdue hair cut at the weekend. My ends are in desperate need of a lil trim! I refuse to post a photo of the day until my hair looks human again!

Here's a picture to warm your cockles:

(Photo taken from the Daily Mail website)

All other photos - www.weheartit.com
You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary (house hunting, countryside rambling & a piglet!). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/03/monday-summary-house-hunting.html. Thanks!