Burt's Bees: Beeswax Lip Balm & Radiance Body Wash

I recently received a couple of Burt's Bees items for reviewing purposes; I got the Beeswax Lip Balm and the Radiance Body Wash. I have never tried Burt's Bees before so I was really excited to try out a new brand. My favourite of the two items is the Beeswax Lip Balm. It is incredibly moisturising on my lips and probably one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. It retails at £3.42 on the Boots website and this is something I would definitely repurchase. The only drawback is that the balm is very hard and it takes a bit of effort to scoop some out, but that's ok. I can deal with that for soft lips :) Plus this tin is going to last me a while.


This is a body wash with a difference; it contains tiny jojoba beads which gently exfoliate while you're washing! It's a slightly runny formula so I do tend to end up with more than I want to use, but it's a lovely body wash with a nice scent and it leaves my skin feeling soft. It's quite a large bottle so I do think with a little control over how much I squeeze out this could last for a while. Plus the packaging is really cute so it's a nice addition to my bathroom.


I will definitely look out for Burt's Bees whilst shopping in the future. I love the packaging and the fact they don't test on animals is a huge bonus for them too. I love the sound of the Banana Hand Cream (yum - sounds good enough to eat!) and the hair products sound great too!

If you want any more info click here to go to the Burt's Bees website.

Do you have any products you would really recommend? If so, make sure you leave a comment and let me know!
You have read this article beauty with the title Burt's Bees: Beeswax Lip Balm & Radiance Body Wash. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/03/burt-bees-beeswax-lip-balm-radiance.html. Thanks!