WLC - week 11: update & photos

This week's challenge is to share some photos that inspire us. I admire lots of different celebrities and their figures; some very slim, some curvy. All the photos below are of celebs working out in some way as this is what helps to inspire me the most.

I am still doing really well with the 30 Day Shred. I'm on day 10 so I'm nearly ready for level 2 and I feel ready for it but I'm scared of what's to come! I wish I had taken some 'before' shots to compare the difference because I have had noticeable changes already, but hopefully in my future outfit photos I will look slimmer! (I hope!)

All photos borrowed from The Skinny Website







You have read this article diet and exercise with the title WLC - week 11: update & photos. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/03/wlc-week-11-update-photos.html. Thanks!