Film review: The Lovely Bones

Last night I went to see The Lovely Bones at the cinema. Our screen was really quiet which was great (no doubt everyone was at Alice in Wonderland!) and after consuming a whole bag of Revels we realised they were out of date.. Yuck. Soggy maltesers = no thank you.

I read the book, The Lovely Bones, many moons ago and I remember enjoying it thoroughly. I had high hopes for the film and it didn't disappoint however I do think the book is better than the film. I should add that I cried the whole way home :'(

Catrin has reviewed this film better than I ever could! I agree with a lot of what she has said. Check out her blog - The Uninformed Film Critic - her reviews are really, really good!

I think it's time I re-read the book!


Have you seen it yet? What did you think?

Have you read the book?
You have read this article TV and film with the title Film review: The Lovely Bones. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/03/film-review-lovely-bones.html. Thanks!