Avene - Skin Recovery Cream

I was sent this moisturiser, Avene Skin Recovery Cream, for reviewing purposes and as you can see from the photo I have used a considerable amount of this product so I'm ready and raring to share my findings with you! 

This product is for sensitive, intolerant and allergy prone skin and if any of those descriptions match your skin type then I really recommend that you check out the range. 


What do they say?

Rich in Avene thermal spring water, new Rich Skin Recovery Cream quickly calms the skin, relieving it from tightness and discomfort. It helps restore the skin's hydrolipidic film, leaving the skin moisturised and nourished, thanks to its very gentle ingredients.

It is paraben, fragrance and colouring-agent free.

Having suffered from sensitive and problem skin over the past couple of months this couldn't have popped through my letterbox at a better time. It's a little bit rich for use on a morning in my opinion but it's perfect for using before bed after removing makeup. I found that if I had any redness or sensitivity on my face on an evening then using this cream would help to alleviate that and reduce the majority of the redness by morning.

I liked the richness of the cream and that it left my face feeling really moisturised and plump.

This product can be purchased at Boots, Garden Pharmacy, John Bell and Croyden and leading independent pharmacies.
You have read this article beauty with the title Avene - Skin Recovery Cream. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/avene-skin-recovery-cream.html. Thanks!