Eyeko goodies - review 1: Lilac Polish

Eyeko kindly sent me some goodies to test out and first up is my review of the Lilac polish which I road tested yesterday. I must say, I love Eyeko products. They're so fun and reasonably priced!


The first coat of this polish came out a little paler than I thought it would which I was actually pleased with because I was expecting the colour to be quite 'chalky' looking. A second coat gave enough coverage and I was very pleased with the final look and the pretty colour. 

It's surprisingly a really wearable colour and has a lovely shiny finish. I'll definitely be sporting this colour on my nails over the Summer.


Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.
You have read this article beauty with the title Eyeko goodies - review 1: Lilac Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/eyeko-goodies-review-1-lilac-polish.html. Thanks!