Primark & TK Maxx goodies (& a little announcement)

As I mentioned in my last post I popped to Primark again at the weekend and got a few bits. I'm having a bit of trouble with Primark shoes at the moment; I seem to be inbetween the sizes all of a sudden so I'm having to go for a size 7 and wear insoles which isn't ideal! Normally a 7 fits me fine but ho hum. Anyway, these pretty pumps were a steal at £8!

I also got a really nice floral top which is oversized and I'm hoping will last through to the Summer, and a couple of long shirts which are great for throwing on over leggings at the weekend. The checked number was only £4 which I think is a right bargain!







As I also mentioned in my last blog post I went to TK Maxx and had a good ol' browse at all the goodies. I have always disregarded TK Maxx as being full of rubbish and like a jumble sale but boy was I wrong! They had so many lovely things and I'm now eating my words! 

My eagle eye spotted this cushion on its own and it had to be mine! I have wanted a Union Jack cushion for ages but the ones I've found on the internet have been too expensive. The sad thing is it was the only one I could find but it will take pride of place on my bed. I love it! If you happen to come across any more of these do let me know won't you :)


Finally I am pleased to announce that I reached 1000 blog subscribers today! Yippee! It was lovely to get home from work and see that so thank you to my readers, new and old! I love writing my blog and it makes me happy that you guys like to read it.

xx
You have read this article fashion with the title Primark & TK Maxx goodies (& a little announcement). You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/primark-tk-maxx-goodies-little.html. Thanks!