Boots Smooth Skin by iPulse - Introduction

I mentioned in a previous post that I received an exciting product to try out and here it is! It's the Boots Smooth Skin by iPulse which is a permanent hair reduction home kit which is suitable for the face and body, and I'm really pleased to have been chosen as one of the lucky bloggers to test this out. I naturally have dark hair and the hair on my legs and arms is dark so the thought of permanent hair reduction is just super! I also have freakishly quick growing hair so if I shave my legs on a morning then by the evening the hair has started to grow back. It is tres annoying as you can imagine!

So, here are some pictures of the product itself which comes in a beautiful carry case, perfect for storing it away when it isn't being used.



I can't wait to give this a go and I plan to update you all regularly on the results. I will be as honest as possible - after all this retails for £324.99 so it's not a cheap buy! But if it gives good results then it's definitely a solid investment. The thought of no more waxing, plucking or shaving is very exciting!

How does it work?
The Boots Smooth Skin system works by directing an extremely short, intense pulse of filtered light into the skin. The light is absorbed by the coloured pigments in and surrounding the hair and disables the hair follicle, helping to prevent hair re-growth.




Stay tuned for more updates!
You have read this article beauty with the title Boots Smooth Skin by iPulse - Introduction. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/boots-smooth-skin-by-ipulse-introduction.html. Thanks!