Eyeko goodies - review 4: Purple Polish

This is the final polish I received in my Eyeko parcel (although they have since sent me another surprise parcel - woohoo!) It's a lovely dark purple with a similar consistency to the other polishes I received which you can see here, here and here.

This is a colour that I would only wear for nights out because I tend to prefer paler colours for work and weekends. Using a darker colour means having to be more careful with the application but when it's dark it's not so important :)

I think it's a lovely vampy colour which would look nice for an evening do.



Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.
You have read this article beauty with the title Eyeko goodies - review 4: Purple Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/eyeko-goodies-review-4-purple-polish.html. Thanks!