I love weekends

I love the weekend, especially when the sun is shining! Yesterday the weather in Leeds was glorious and it's fair to say I was loving it. It was just me and the Pugs yesterday, although they're not much company when they sleep half of the time! So while they snoozed and snored I:

drank lots of tea and made a start on a packet of biscuits:

 painted my nails:

read the new Company mag:

and listened to music; mainly these 3 albums:
 

When Lily and Lola could open their eyes for long enough we took a nice long walk in the sunshine and they ran and played (until Lily got a little too warm so we headed home).


I often get a few photos like this before I manage to get a clear shot. Lily is just like her Mommy and loves nail polish!


I finished the evening with pizza and some Saturday night telly action. Over The Rainbow, Britain's Got Talent, and Doctor Who. I have never been a fan until a couple of weeks ago. Funny that...

You have read this article diary with the title I love weekends. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-love-weekends.html. Thanks!