Celeb inspiration: too skinny or just right?

I find it really encouraging looking at pretty celebs and their fab bodies to keep me on the right track when it comes to exercise and eating. However, I think it's really important to be careful not to look up to the wrong kind of person. For example, I love Nicole Richie but I know for a fact I will never be as slim as her. She is about 5 inches shorter than me for a start and we're just not built the same. Plus I love to eat!

As I was browsing The Daily Mail's website last week I came across these photos of Abbey Clancy prancing around in the sea and I thought "wow". What do you think - too skinny or nice n slim? Her flat stomach is certainly very enviable but again, I'm not sure this is the right role model for me.



Then today I spotted some photos of Kim Kardashian who is a beautiful lady with curves in all the right places. She was spotted out and about with her sister trying out some crazy looking pogo shoes. Now I don't think I will be sporting a pair of these shoes any time soon but I officially want her body (hair.. face.. style.. etc etc). She looks slim and toned but still kinda 'normal' - if that makes sense!

Thanks Kim - you are going to inspire a few workouts from me this week!




Who inspires you when you need a kick up the butt?

Photos from The Daily Mail website
You have read this article diet and exercise with the title Celeb inspiration: too skinny or just right?. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/celeb-inspiration-too-skinny-or-just.html. Thanks!