Monday summary

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day? I'm having a bad hair day. The wind outside is not helping matters! I really want to have my hair like this sometime.. must learn how to french plait!


Here are my 5 good things:

1) It's a Bank Holiday today which equals no work for me! The 4 day weekend has gone really slowly which is great because I've managed to squeeze in a lot of stuff! (mainly shopping and eating related).

2) We visited our new house on Saturday to measure up and it's just as pretty as we remembered! We also drove past today to plan the new walking the dogs route. Obsessed much? Yes.

3) I have eaten chocolate and other goodies guilt-free all weekend because it's Easter and that's what you're supposed to do at Easter. Plus I've been running three times so I must have burned some calories ;)


4) TK Maxx. How have I disregarded this shop in the past?! It is full of amazing finds! More on this in my Bank Holiday weekend blog post.

5) I have raised £60 so far for Cancer Research! I'm so chuffed about that. It makes all my early morning runs worth it. You will be able to track my fundraising progress because I've added a widget to the sidebar of my blog.

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/monday-summary_5.html. Thanks!