Tag: Likes/love/hates

I have borrowed this tag from Little Blog of Horrors (one of my favourites). The idea is to share 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates and tag 3 people.

I like sweets and biscuits.

I like animals especially mine :)

I like going on holiday to hot, sunny places.

I like Zooey Deschanel. Everything about her is perfect in every way.


I like food. Eating it more than cooking it.

I like watching movies of any kind especially at the cinema when it's almost empty and there are no distractions.


I like it when the sun shines.

I like sleeping.

I like shopping for clothes and accessories.

I like big sunglasses, the more expensive the better!

I like payday.


I like Christmas.

I love my life. I have 3 beautiful dogs, a lovely family, a kind boyfriend and good health!

I hate cruelty to animals.

I hate bullies, whether they're bullying verbally, physically, mentally or anonymously over the internet; it's not on!

I hate rudeness.

I hate having to wake up early.


I hate the few days before payday when I have no money!

I hate whole cooked tomatoes - yuck!

I hate Mondays.


I hate talking on the radio.

I tag:

You have read this article tag with the title Tag: Likes/love/hates. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/tag-likeslovehates.html. Thanks!