Guest review: My Mum's take on No 7's Lift & Luminate Day Cream

"Having run out of my usual face cream, I found myself in Boots searching for a suitable alternative. After much deliberation, I bought a tub of No. 7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream, SPF 15, £19.50 for 50ml, because it was being marketed as new and I could pay with points, even better. I thought this would be a stopgap until I could track down the face cream I had been buying on ebay (I mentioned the face cream that my Mum likes in this post), but I have been pleasantly surprised.


Lift & Luminate has a lovely creamy consistency, which goes on easily. It sinks in but doesn't go dry and makeup just glides on over it. I'm not sure how much it lifts, but it certainly luminates. I think now that I have found this I will stick with it for the time being. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is on the lookout for a face cream for a slightly more mature skin".

Thanks Mum! x
You have read this article beauty with the title Guest review: My Mum's take on No 7's Lift & Luminate Day Cream. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/guest-review-my-mum-take-on-no-7-lift.html. Thanks!