Pugs not Drugs

When I stumbled across this "Pugs not Drugs" tote bag a while ago featuring the cutest hand drawn Pug ever I knew it had to be mine. As you know I have 2 Pugs, Lily and Lola. It's also a favourite saying of mine - hell, it's even my band name on Guitar Hero! I found this beauty over at Gemma Correll's shop and if you haven't paid the shop a visit yet then do!


A few people tweeted me about it shortly after payday so I caved and bought it. It arrived speedily and I wasn't disappointed. I love it! It's perfect for chucking all my bits and bobs into and the quality is superb!

My boyfriend was a total fail on camera duty. This is me halfway through throwing a strop because it took him forever to press the damn button.


Years ago the brand Sweet n Sour brought out a purple t shirt with the same slogan on which I've tried to track down ever since. Seriously, if you own this t shirt or see one on Ebay inform me immediately! I will pay good money for it! They have just brought out a cropped version and so many of my lovely subscribers have txted me, tweeted me or commented about this - it makes me happy that you think of me when you see anything Pug related!


Pug power!
You have read this article fashion with the title Pugs not Drugs. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/pugs-not-drugs.html. Thanks!