Eyeko goodies - review 2: Vintage Polish

If you missed review 1 you can read it here.

Eyeko kindly sent me some products to try, and review 2 will be on the Vintage Polish - the colour I was most excited about trying. It's a beautiful, girly colour - perhaps a little too bright for me to wear for work but beautiful nonetheless and definitely a fab colour for a sunny day.

I found it quite tricky to get the right amount of polish on the brush. I only have teeny nails and I either had way too much polish or not enough. Once I got to grips with the consistency I was fine.

Two coats did the trick and gave me good coverage. I would have liked it to dry a little quicker - I'm a very impatient nail painter and I like my nails to dry at top speed! I used some Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff over the top to speed things up.


 Eyeko polishes are £3.50 and available from the website.
You have read this article beauty with the title Eyeko goodies - review 2: Vintage Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/04/eyeko-goodies-review-2-vintage-polish.html. Thanks!