Attention Leeds ladies

I first visited my current hairdresser, Lara, when she worked in the Leeds city centre salon RMUK (formerly known as Roberto Moura's) and she did a great job of transforming my colour which had gone too brassy. She has been doing my colour ever since and did several sets of Great Lengths pre-bonded extensions for me during her time at RMUK.

She has been working as a mobile hairdresser for over a year now and offers loads of different services including extensions, and her prices are really reasonable. This blog post is just a shout out to recommend her services. She has always done a great job with my colour and listens to exactly what I want. My natural hair colour is dark brown and she manages to make my highlights look quite natural and suited to my skin tone.
I visit her at her home because it's easier for me but she also travels to other clients homes if they prefer. She is really friendly and has made a real success of her mobile business. If you are looking for a new hairdresser in Leeds then drop me an email at pinkbubbles123@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you her details and the link to her website. Also if you have any questions about pre-bonded hair extensions fire away, I'm an expert! :) xxx
You have read this article share the love with the title Attention Leeds ladies. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/attention-leeds-ladies.html. Thanks!