Monday summary

Happy Monday everyone! How are you all? I've had a stressful day which has involved getting lost in the car several times, getting very dehydrated and then feeling poorly, then coming home and flopping on the sofa!! I hope you guys are better than me!

This week's 5 good things:

1) With a little help from Sarah and a bit of googling action I changed my blog layout into a 3 column format and I'm really pleased with it. I hope you like! It looks better on my widescreen computer screen than the laptop but it's a keeper!

Thanks Sarah!

2) The Aussie event I've been helping to organise is tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to it! I will be seeing some of you ladies there :) I hope it's a good night!

3) It's nearly my birthday and I've been persuaded to have a night out to celebrate.. I am going to have a think about what I want to do. How do you celebrate your birthday? I normally don't do anything apart from a meal with my family/boyfriend so a night out in addition will be fun :)

4) I have exercised almost every day for the past week and even went for a 5 mile walk in the rain on Friday (in addition to a normal workout!). It was actually quite fun! There's something exhilirating about getting soaking wet and walking for miles.. well I think so anyway :)

5) I registered with another recruitment agency today, because I'm still temping but would like something permanent, and I took some tests and it turns out I got the highest scores they've ever had! So that was pretty cool and should make me look good to potential employers. I have enjoyed temping but it's time to find the right permanent job and get some stability.

You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/monday-summary.html. Thanks!