Perfect day

This is just a shout out to my wonderfully generous boyfriend. We agreed only one present this year but I ended up with 5! Each present was perfect. I just wanted to share them with you as I love seeing what other people received - I'm nosy like that! :)


I was allowed to open them on Christmas Eve due to having lots to do on Christmas Day morning - what a brilliant excuse! I only knew about the ring, and the scarf was supposed to be a treat after Christmas so as you can imagine I was really, really happy with my gifts!

Louis Vuitton scarf. It's really chunky wool and is perfect for the cold weather we're having!

Ring from jewellers (picked out by me)

Vivienne Westwood earrings

Vivienne Westwood necklace

Leather jewellery box


The jewellery box is really pretty and has loads of compartments for all of my rings and earrings and necklaces. I love it! I have always wanted a proper jewellery box and more storage for my jewellery so this is perfect! It has a little padlock too so I can make sure everything is kept safe.

Did your partner get you any surprises?
You have read this article christmas and resolutions with the title Perfect day. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/perfect-day.html. Thanks!