In & Out

In

Avatar - one of the best films I've ever seen. I want to see it again! You can read my review here. Is it wrong that I fancy Sam Worthington more as an Avatar?!


All the amazing comments I got on my rant post a couple of days ago. Wow - I didn't expect to get so many nice things said about my blog and my pooches. Lily, Lola & Geri give you all a big slurp and a kiss!


All of the films that I can look forward to seeing this year! Alice in Wonderland, Iron Man 2, The Lovely Bones, Sex & The City 2...


Reading some really cool blogs. At the moment I like to read fashion blogs and here are a few of my favourites; Bohemian Musings, All About The Style, Fashionnerdic, A Little Bird Told Me, Frassy, iheartvintage, Sadie's Wardrobe, Tink in my Closet... the list goes on! Make sure you check them out.


Cat's weight loss challenge - why not join in? Check out the links for more info (here & here).


Out

The snow and freezing temperatures. I'm over it big time. I love Winter but I like being able to function normally and sadly in this weather my little car can't make it out of the drive!


All photos - www.weheartit.com
You have read this article in/out with the title In & Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-out_9.html. Thanks!