New Years Resolutions - update!

Hi everyone - remember I made some resolutions for 2010? I'm here with a quick update on how I'm getting on! I have no intention of forgetting about my resolutions this year! Let me know what you want to achieve this year.

♥ Learn a new skill or take up a new hobby - I bought week 1 of The Art of Crochet because it's a new skill AND a new hobby which would tick off my first resolution. Things didn't work out so well. I think I threw the wool and threading tool across the room at one point. Back to the drawing board for this one perhaps! Or I might give it another whirl.


♥ Grow more confidence - I already feel like I have a little more confidence than in 2009. I would never have recorded a video for You Tube last year but in the past week I have recorded two! Sometimes you just need to get out of your comfort zone and go for it. Working on my confidence will be ongoing for 2010.

♥ Eat a little less and move around a little more - I'm definitely on the right track with this one. I'm taking part in Cat's weight loss challenge and since Monday I have had breakfast every single morning, a healthy lunch and a tea always including veg. I have cut down on snacking inbetween and today I plan to do one of my workout DVDs. On Monday I'll weigh myself and I really hope I've lost some weight, even if it's just 1lb.

♥ Learn to cook - I have successfully made a Sweetcorn and Red Pepper soup from scratch (with no recipe!) which was delicious and healthy, and I also made a blue cheese dressing from scratch to go on a chicken salad. I will continue to cook and try new things in the kitchen! :)


You have read this article miscellaneous with the title New Years Resolutions - update!. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-years-resolutions-update.html. Thanks!