Calling all Leeds (& Yorkshire) girlies

Hi girls,

Now as some of you know, Kelly, Daisy and I have been organising an Aussie party for Australia Day and the plans are in place for Tuesday 26 January in Leeds. We mainly used Twitter to tweet about the plans and lots of you Yorkshire peeps said you'd love to go!

I have sent a confirmation email to those of you who showed an interest (to the email address listed on your blog) giving the venue/time/details etc. Please check your spam folder if my email hasn't made it to you yet but if not, no worries - I can always resend it! Just let me know :)

Additionally, if you are a Yorkshire based blogger and are free on Tuesday there may be a couple of spaces left so drop me an email at pinkbubbles123@yahoo.co.uk if you would like more details.

xxx
You have read this article beauty with the title Calling all Leeds (& Yorkshire) girlies. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/calling-all-leeds-yorkshire-girlies.html. Thanks!