Monday summary

Good weekend? Hope so. I am poorly. It was only a matter of time.. I managed to get through December and the Christmas break without catching a cold but alas, I couldn't avoid one forever! I'm hoping it wears off in time for me to attend the pub quiz tonight!

This week's 5 good things (I'm not going to lie, I have struggled this week to come up with 5 things. I have the January blues in full force!):

1) January means a new start and lots of resolutions to keep me feeling busy and occupied! I'm not bored of them yet and am generally feeling really positive about trying out new things. Click here to read my list!

2) A night out to look forward to on Saturday night.

3) I made a delicious soup at the weekend and the huge pan of it will be perfect for re-heating throughout the week, plus it was tasty and healthy! It has given me the urge to make more homemade soups and things - so quick and easy!

4) I have a zillion things I want to blog about - hope you don't mind me invading the blog reader every day! :) I'm still really enjoying the whole blogging world - it's a nice little escape from reality and is sort of therapeutic for me.

5) Plans to see Avatar and Sherlock Holmes at the cinema this week. I love seeing new films!

Also, if you have a question that you'd like to ask me anonymously then visit http://www.formspring.me/lilyloveslola and ask away!

Finally, a cute pic from my weheartit account...I want to sit at this desk and write stories all day. I would love to own this typewriter!


You have read this article 5 good things with the title Monday summary. You can bookmark this page URL http://oscarthemaori.blogspot.com/2010/01/monday-summary_4.html. Thanks!